LEGAL / PRIVACY / DISCLOSURE
- Unless otherwise stated, all logos, text, and photographs are copyright © 2011-2016 Lyndsey Desjardins Fitness Coaching Inc. All rights reserved.
- If you would like to use any of my articles, blog posts, recipes, photos, logos, or any other material on your site, please contact me. Do not copy and paste an entire recipe or article on your site.
- If you’ve remade one of my recipes or referenced one of my posts, please share the love by linking to lyndseydesjardins.com or my company Facebook page.
- lyndseydesjardins.com contains intellectual property owned by Lyndsey Desjardins and Lyndsey Desjardins Fitness Coaching Inc., including copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, display, reproduce, exploit any of the lyndseydesjardins.com content, in whole or in part with our express written consent.
- I reserve the right to immediately remove your account and access to any products or services offered through lyndseydesjardins.com or ldesjardinsfitness.ptenhance.com, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property police.
- As a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach and Exercise Nutritionist, I am only qualified to give specific nutrition and training advice to clients who have completed a medical history and client intake form.
- I am not qualified to give medical or nutrition advice outside of my own knowledge base so only use what I post as recommendations and not professional advice.
- The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness or medical condition.
- The complimentary advice provided herein is based on an abbreviated examination of the minimal facts given. It is not an extensive analysis, like I conduct when working with individual clients. Therefore, this complementary advice is not a substitute for working one-on-one with a nutritionist or strength and conditioning coach.
- I cannot guarantee the outcome of following the advice provided, as many extraneous factors can affect outcomes. My statements about potential outcomes are expressions of my opinion only. Follow the complimentary advice provided at your own risk.
- Some of the links contained in this website are affiliate links. This means that I may receive a commission if you click the link and make a purchase from the affiliate. That being said, I only recommend products and services that I know to be of high quality and would use myself.
- lyndseydesjardins.com is a participant in the amazon.com, ca Inc. Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, ca.
- What information does lyndseydesjardins.com collect? I collect information from you when you register on my site, place an order, subscribe to my newsletter, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for? Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways: to improve the website, to improve customer service, to process purchases and transactions, to send periodic emails.
- Your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service your purchased or requested.
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted to our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. We do not use Malware Scanning and we do not use vulnerability scanning.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site polices, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party disclosure:
- Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party site have separate and independent privacy polices. I, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback out these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
- Because I value your privacy, I have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. I therefore will no distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance:
- lyndseydesjardins.com is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA, we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. My website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older.